Wednesday, January 13, 2010

JuJu +

Daily Draw: Circle of Life Tarot ~ Queen of Coins

Big mojo, double closed Ouroboros and a third eye. I'd like to be a powerful woman for a week, their brains must be enormous to cope with life in the fast lane in what is still a man's world.

I'm reminded by this card that with big positions, comes big responsibilities, don't I have enough on my plate? Carl Jung describes the uroboros as the "dragon that devours, fertilizes, begets and slays itself and brings itself to life again." I suppose it is true of anyone in power, you'd need to remake yourself constantly to stay on top. Yet I do that too, down here on the bottom rung. Perhaps there is not so much difference between us after all.

"If particular care and attention is not paid to the ladies, we are determined to foment a rebellion, and will not hold ourselves bound by any laws in which we have no voice or representation." ~ Abigail Adams 1744-1818

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn