Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Careless Money

Daily Draw: Anna.K Tarot ~ Ace of Coins

Something that stuck to my brain years ago was said by Suze Orman, "If your money in your wallet is organized, your finances probably are too". I seldom have $20.00 in cash on me, just never have carried much money, but when I got my wallet out to look at it I could see what she meant. Since that day my wallet dollars and coins have been neat and in harmony and somehow that has certainly been translated into well ordered finances.

When I opened my cell phone this morning to call a client thirty-five cents fell out. When I picked up my jeans thirty-seven cents fell out of the pocket. I found a penny in the parking lot at Safeway yesterday. All reminders to keep one eye on the financial future and a better eye on my wallet. Found money is careless money...

"Don't tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I'll tell you what they are." ~ James W. Frick

Anna.K Tarot by Anna Klaffinger of Austria. Self-published 2008, first edition sold out, second edition now being printed.

1 comment:

  1. This is quite an appropriate thing for me to read today. And, um, if anyone's visited those enabling threads, one would easily where my priorities are. :0/

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn