Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Good Life

Daily Draw: Old Time Revisited Tarot ~ Sun

Lots of Majors this week. I have come to accept this week, that I am clinically depressed. So let me count the ways I am fortunate beyond any worthiness as the Sun card points out.

My Rob of course, with me 40 years this month.
All my little animals, who love me unconditionally.
Unconditional love cannot be measured, it is a miracle.
The stack of books I have to read on a wide range of subjects.
A whole box full of seedless grapes, I've become addicted to grapes.
I live in one of the most beautiful areas of the world.
I have two homes, both odd, one large one tiny.
If there is ever a shortage of golf balls I'll be a rich woman.
The pantry and freezer are full of food.
Mortgage is paid ahead, no consumer debt.
We both have jobs.
My funnest purchase this year was a tiny little piece of Warren Buffet.
Cell phone and wireless modem
Yoga
Beautiful car
Wonderful family
We sort of have medical insurance
My pedometer
A president and first family I take pride in
Fabric and needles and scissors and patterns and a creative mind
A selection of scissors fobs, all the way from Australia from a young girl who wanted no payment.
Electricity, heat, running water
Wide range of occupations that have taught me I can do anything given a chance
My on-line Facets ladies and Theresa
An ability to journal via blogger, and the blogs I enjoy visiting
When I get past Mr. Churchill's black dog that plagues me, I'll be able to think of 1000's more.

"Thou hast given so much to me,
Give one thing more, - a grateful heart;
Not thankful when it pleaseth me,
As if Thy blessings had spare days,
But such a heart whose pulse may be Thy praise." ~ George Herbert 1593-1633

2 comments:

  1. Great post, we should all make a list - hope Mr. Churchill's black dogs leaves you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could wave my magic wand, send you some sunshine, turn on the lights and lift the fog.
    All I can do is send you love and best wishes and hope for a speedy and effective treatment and recovery

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn