Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Self-Judgement

Daily Draw: Old Time Revisited Tarot ~ Judgement

Clear conscience or foul, the horn of Judgement will probably sound like my dad's feet stomping up the wooden staircase, when as a kid I'd have friends sleeping over and we'd been noisy long past time for a hardworking man to be asleep. The sound of those feet were enough to quiet us down. To this instant it never crossed my mind that perhaps the stomping was a sham, maybe he was even grinning a little bit knowing we'd be scared enough by that to do the trick.

I'm reminded by this card that against all intents I had a really rotten day yesterday. I'm sure if there is payment due at Judgement, there will be a bill for me to pay for February 2.

"Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools." ~ Albert Einstein 1879-1955

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the bad day on your Artists Day Out - hope things are better now - and your bill reduced for judgement day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that your artisit date did not turn out the way you imagined.
    I hope you have time to do another one

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn