Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Shadow Side

Daily Draw: Anna.K Tarot ~ Moon

I was reading MadeByMark yesterday and his fascination with Chat Roulette. Which made me think about all the things people do when they feel anonymous.

I'm reminded by this card there is nothing I'd do anonymously that friends and family don't already know about, and tarot is about as bizarre as I get. Am I missing a shadow side, or just boring...

"My dark side, my shadow, my lower companion is now in the back room blowing up balloons for kids' parties." ~ Gary Busey 1944-

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely blog. Do you have any posts where you talk more in depth about your interest in tarot and your tarot history? I'm totally intrigued by you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither. I would say you are living as authentically as possible. That is quite an accomplishment, I would add. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe missing a dark side - but boring - NEVER.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn