Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ten Sleeps

Daily Draw: Old Time Revisited Tarot ~ 4 of Swords

I got three to four broken hours of sleep for six weeks straight recently. It was only when I started hallucinating that it crossed my mind to ask for help.

I'm reminded by this card that while I am on break five people are filling in for me, bless their hearts. No one can do it all, martyrs need not apply, it takes a team to make a team, yadayadayada. Ten more long restful sleeps but who's counting?

"Rest is for the weary, sleep is for the dead." ~ Doctor Who 1963-

1 comment:

  1. Good reminder - I hope you are able to take advantage of help more often - and I hope I can put this to work in my life too.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn