Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Young Hearts

Daily Draw: Anna.K Tarot ~ 2 of Cups

Our 40th anniversary is tomorrow and we still have our romantic giggle moments. When I met Rob he was living with a couple that had just celebrated their 13th anniversary and I thought they were old as dirt.

I'm reminded by this card the older I get the more the truth of age comes home to me. We are as old as we feel in our mind and our heart. Which quite often isn't old at all.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~ George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! The quote of the day says it all.
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn