Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fruitful Flute

Daily Draw: Sacred Path Cards ~ Kokopelli

I'm part Choctaw, the first Indian nation to be removed from their land and forced to walk the Trail Of Tears. I wonder if that gene memory is why things mean so little to me and places mean so much? And why my mind rather than my womb is my fertile ground?

I'm reminded by this card of many things I will never know, do, or be, but to take what I'm given and grow it.

"Crooked is the back of fate." Rex Holman 1928-

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts - I'm part Blackfoot - interesting take on the memories and sacred places - we are quite the same in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn