Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Windfall

Daily Draw: Vision Quest Tarot ~ 9 of Coins

The author indicates this card is a windfall, prize, inheritance, something gifted or found, not earned.

This card makes we wonder just how many people winning thousands, sometimes hundreds of thousands dollars on game shows or scratch tickets realized they would be liable to the taxman, because winnings fall in the same category as regular income. I'll bet most of the autos won were sold to cover the taxes. Some windfall...

That money talks
I'll not deny,
I heard it once:
It said, "Goodbye."~ Richard Armour 1906-1999

The current deck in use is Vision Quest Tarot, subtitled The Native American Wisdom Tarot, 112 page booklet by Gayan Silvie Winter, art by Jo Dose. Published 1998 AGM AGMuller, Switzerland, currently in stock at US Games Systems. The deck suits are Arrows Jars Feathers Earth. Which I shall ignore for Wands Cups Swords Coins.

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn