Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

To Be Or Not To Be...A Barnacle

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ Ace of Coins

The mist is beginning to rise and a new cycle of expanded opportunities await. Huddling in a hidey hole gains nothing except short term safety which costs plenty in the end.

So many cards since I've been back home this month have pointed to fresh new beginnings. We've paid off our mortgage and have zero consumer debt. That's a first for sure and was a long time coming. Rob has learned to use a computer while sitting at his dad's bedside thinking up sites to entertain him and is casting his net wide with resumes. I'm starting from the ground up, combing the house for unused items to fling into a neighborhood garage sale, a way of also cleaning my soul and psyche. I have the potential of 20 years, possibly 40 years to live. I don't want to do it sitting like lump in a chair or a barnacle on a boat saying ever so often "doesn't time fly".

Sedentary
(a.) Accustomed to sit much or long.
(b.) Inactive; motionless; sluggish.
(c.) Remaining in one place, especially when firmly attached to some object; as, the oyster is a sedentary mollusk; the barnacles are sedentary crustaceans.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I like this card can not tell why.
    Greetings from France where it is gray and cold ... when is the sun?
    Friendly thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn