Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Emerge In The Light

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ Sun

Do the cards tell the truth? As we see it...
Do the cards ever lie? Only as much as we lie to ourselves...

I'm reminded by this card of the disconnect between what I say I want and what I have/do. We have the ultimate power over ourselves yet we seem loath to exercise it. What's up with that?

"Self-reverence, self-knowledge, self-control - these three alone lead to power." ~ Alfred, Lord Tennyson 1809-1892

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful card!
    A man's body with an eagle's head to show the body in the service of the mind. A quick wit, powerful, smart as we use may not be as much as we could.
    Interesting, I ponder ...
    Sincerely.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn