Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Just Do It

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ Queen of Coins

I can see a mother buffalo teaching her calf three things. There are dangerous or scary life situations that have to be tackled not ignored, With forethought, teamwork, courage, we can do it; and there is always the other side where we can look back and be amazed we did it or surprised that we were hesitant in the first place.

I'm reminded by this card that in my youth my mother taught me many things which run seamlessly through my days without end.

"If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything." ~ Winston Borden 1944-

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    J'aime la paix et la sérénité qui émane du regard des personnages dans ces cartes.
    Merci pour la citation de Winston Borden.
    Bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn