Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Quickening

Daily Draw: Anubis Oracle ~ Khepera

This deck is unerringly on target this week, Khepera pushes the sun above the horizon each morning; a new dawn like no other, yet within an endless cycle.

Called forth to action I'm on the prowl, pushing ideas around my mind, reaching outside the box for the right fit for such a square peg as I.

"There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique, and if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium; and be lost." ~ Martha Graham 1894-1991

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn