Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Strong Enough?

Daily Draw: Animals Divine Tarot ~ Strength

Represented by a male lion and the Tibetan goddess Tara, this Strength says we have the ability to navigate difficult waters and cross to the other side.

I'm reminded by this card of the times in my life when I've been completely overwhelmed by too much bad news too fast, or for too long. I have my faith, and I have a great support system, but there have been at least two times I've considered taking the cowards way out. I do hope I've now enough equilibrium to carry me through whatever comes in life to never again consider that dark alternative.

"By "guts" I mean, grace under pressure." ~ Ernest Hemingway 1899-1961

New week, new deck, one I've had for some years and never used once. Not the deck's fault, I've just discovered over time it is difficult for me to read animal decks. Published by Llewellyn in 2005, art and book by Lisa Hunt.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour,
    Je suis très contente de voyager dans Animals Divine Tarot grâce à ton blog ; je possède Fairy Tale Tarot et sait qu'on retrouve le graphisme de Lisa Hunt au travers de tous ces jeux.
    La force que dégage ce lion et son sourire en font une carte magnifique.
    J'espère que tu as bien cette force en toi maintenant et que les cartes sauraient t'aider si de jours sombres arrivaient.
    Plein d'ondes positives pour toi,

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn