Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Trail Of Tears

Daily Draw: Chinese Tarot ~ Knight of Wands

Another indication of a journey. I came back to the farm yesterday for the first extended visit since my FIL died April 28. I've spent hours and hours sobbing, the first tears since he passed.

This Knight is a General, who stands upon one of his conquests. I don't see my care of Gene as a conquest, but certainly an experience that will color my life on many different levels until I finish my own journey.

"What people forget is a journey to nowhere starts with a single step, too." ~ Chuck Palahniuk 1961-

This deck is from US Games with art by Jui Guoliang. 1989, Out of print but still findable if you hunt. My personal opinion, the most beautiful Chinese deck of all.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for your loss, Sharyn. I smiled many times at the stories you have related about your father in law in your blogs, and have often been so touched at how much you gave of yourself so willingly.

    Blessings to you and yours, and peace to all.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn