Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Upright Once Again

Daily Draw: Anubis Oracle ~ Anubis

Hanged Man, A position I volunteered for the last two years and 24/7 since last May has come to an end. I'm home again home again jiggidy jig. I have a scanner! I have a printer! I have my own bed! I have a full size toilet and a full size shower! My fifth wheel is beautiful, I love it, and it served us well, but I'm home!

I'm reminded by this card the Hanged Man position is always a voluntary one which offers an incredible richness of internal benefit. When you cut off your life you are left with yourself...

"It is those who have a deep and real inner life who are best able to deal with the irritating details of outer life." ~ Evelyn Underhill 1875-1941

A fresh start, with the beautiful Anubis Oracle; 35 cards illustrated by Kris Waldherr, 166 page soft cover book written by Nicki Scully and Linda Star Wolf. Kudos to Bear & Co. publishers for the Slipcase box, book, and cards of excellent quality, 2008. I mention the quality because so often we look forward to decks only to find shoddy quality in the actual production. You never see that with Bear & Co.

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn