Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

What Next?

Daily Draw: Anubis Oracle ~ Dove

Fresh beginnings, new ideas coming down the track. Unexplored territory, unexpected opportunities, if I am willing to open up.

Many of the small parts of my life are small because I don't have the trust and faith in myself necessary to carry off something big. Crazy. If I can't or won't trust myself this late in life, when will I? Time to go for broke when that new brain bomb goes off this time. I've been feeling the tickle for weeks and ignoring it, no need to do that now, I'm free.

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there." ~ Lewis Carroll 1831-1898

4 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful - and the reading - WHAP! That is really powerful. I'm with you - let's fly!!!! I think I'm ready - at last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith is not jumping from Point A to Point B.
    Faith is jumping from Point A . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been asking myself the same question. I'm now 35, and am wondering what has taken me so long to trust myself in certain areas of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. La colombe est message de paix ... et la paix avec soi-même est une route difficile ; le soleil nous aide à nous réchauffer et nous apporte sa lumière mais la voyons-nous dans notre obscurité ?
    C'est une très belle carte
    Merci de nous faire découvrir tous ces jeux !

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn