Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

For Good Or Bad

Daily Draw: Fantastic Menagerie Tarot ~ 9 of Cups

A fat self satisfied elephant, who thinks all is well and all is well with his world. Unfortunately, with his nose in the air he fails to see that all his champagne bottles are blowing their corks.

I'm reminded of the baby boomers coming into retirement and the piper they are facing. I sincerely hope it isn't as bleak for my generation as I think it will be. For good or bad we have no one to blame or congratulate but ourselves.

"It's a perfect day for a kite, but unfortunately we will not be going outside today." ~ Nicole Ambrosini

1 comment:

  1. Great draw for this day - Don just filed for SS - though he plans to keep working for more years - this is a big ocassion.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn