Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

On The Fly

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ Knight of Swords

My favorite court card, the Knight Of Swords is always on the fly, no farting around when associated with this guy. His life is a mission and he always knows where he is going next.

That is usually me, but right now I'm unfettered and ungrounded. I even slept until my first client phone reminder at 8 AM. I'm usually up between 5-6 AM and have a bunch of stuff done by now. On the other hand I was dreaming that a stranger left me $657,000. Anyway, now I fly...

"Sleep is when all the unsorted stuff comes flying out as from a dustbin upset in a high wind." ~ William G. Golding 1911-1993

1 comment:

  1. I slept in this morning too .... but my dream wasn't that interesting, so I don't know why I bothered!

    Judy B

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn