Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rest

Daily Draw: Harmonious Tarot ~ 4 of Swords

A lot of my early posts are time stamped between 2-5 AM. If I looked back through this month I'd guess they average right around 7 AM.

I'm reminded by this card of the oddball tools I use now in the fight for sleep and more importantly, rest. I can't believe the difference it has made, at this late date, in my life.

"It is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known". ~ David Copperfield 1812-1870

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I really enjoy reading your blog, and your thoughts on the cards.

    Would you mind sharing your oddball methods of getting more sleep and rest?
    I find those tend to be hard to come by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bummble, you didn't give me any way to contact you...
    Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn