Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Know You...Don't I?

Daily Draw: Pearls of Wisdom Tarot ~ 3 of Coins

We have a art/craft fair here next month I'm looking forward to. I absolutely love looking at the output of creativity that abounds. It is also fun to see someone I only know from the bank or grocery with a table of wares that introduce a whole new facet of their personality.

Kalama is a little town, four blocks 1500 residents. It is easy to fall into the idea I know everyone to some extent, it is refreshing to be reminded I don't, not at all.

"What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight." ~ Sherrilyn Kenyon 1965-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharyn, thanks for using my Pearls of Wisdom Tarot deck in your blog. It is always interesting to read what the cards bring out for others.

    This card is especially dear to me. Both my husband and I were potters for many years and the fellow at the wheel is my late son Shea who loved to play with clay.

    I hope the deck brings you many insights.
    Cheers
    Roxi

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn