Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

One Thing, All At Once

Daily Draw: Ancient Wisdom Tarot ~ Ace of Wands

A random on-line draw today, I'm away from home and decks. I think this deck is Russian. It is a beautiful card and speaks clearly of the seed and leafing of new actions, and what going forward can achieve, even unto an edifice that dazes the world in it's magnificence of creation.

I'm not out to daze the world but I do set standards for myself I never expect of someone else. Speaking of which I'd best get cracking on my day.

"Most of us can easily do two things at once; what's all but impossible is to do one thing at once." ~Mignon McLaughlin 1913-1983

1 comment:

  1. I love the quote today Sharyn. It is so very true.
    I am certainly guilty of multitasking when doing one thing at a time is really more effective
    Cheers
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn