Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Too Much Too Fast Too Often

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Origins ~ Temperance/Source

It is in our nature to continue. To grow and flow and become. For most of us anyway, unless part of that becomes an obsession.

I'm reminded by this card why it is so easy to give advice; we can see someone else's situation clearly. Not so our own. I wonder if what our subconscious recognizes would be why we say "I wish I could do it all again...knowing what I know now". That is Temperance speaking, ever working to maintain the balance between under and over everything.

"I just kind of conjure it up out of my subconscious and do it in order of ascending peculiarity." ~ Edward Gorey 1925-2000

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote - going to print it up and post it around the house so I see it now and then.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn