Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hello

Daily Draw: Gummy Bear Tarot ~ Ace of Cups

Cups represent receptivity, a willingness to be open to and accepting of new relationships. The dove offers the wafer, the Grail awaits our hand.

The cup is asking that we speak to the stranger, who may be transformed into, gasp, a new friend. They are there for the asking, everywhere we go. If we are alone it is our own fault for closing the door rather than lifting the cup to our lips.

Love is a gift. You can't buy it, you can't find it, someone has to give it to you. Learn to be receptive of that gift." ~ Kurt Langner

1 comment:

  1. Wow - good stuff. I am so reluctant to put myself out there - and I've been working on this a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn