Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Unstuck

Daily Draw: Secret Forest Tarot ~ Star

I'm stumped for words :) I'll be back later.

I posted the above around 7 AM, it's now 1 PM and I'm still stumped. Maybe there is a cog out of whack on my thinking machine. While I was not thinking I decided to search my blog for Star and see what I did or didn't think in the past.

In May I was thinking Salt Of The Earth and longevity. Probably because I'd just finished five months of hospice for my FIL.
March was Thar She Blows and short lives and pointless deaths.
January was Rebirth and how much we need spring in our lives.
September '09 was Which Came First? about triggers of and for change.
August '09 was about Reflections and making time to play.

I'm reminded by all these Star cards how much fun tarot is when I ignore fortune-telling keywords and put my mind to the image before me and where and how I am on that specific day. No wonder I'm seldom stumped. Ripples and reflections, something always floats to the top of the Star pond.

"There are two distinct classes of what are called thoughts: those that we produce in ourselves by reflection and the act of thinking, and those that bolt into the mind of their own accord." ~ Thomas Paine 1737-1809

2 comments:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn