Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thorny Question

Daily Draw: Victorian Flower Oracle ~ Wild Rose, A Thorny Question

Not really. I've already made two huge decisions this month, prickly though they were. We are now coming into December and it is time for me to choose what my focus of learning will be in 2011. Wow. How did we get to 11 from Y2K so fast.

I'm reminded by this card if we allow time to roll across us unnoted, unobserved, uncared, we might as well be in a pine box counting nails. Life is for living, what will you be experiencing for 2011?

In place of a pithy quotations I'll share the high drama of Google returns for "Thorny Question".

The thorny question: quality of Canadians in the Toronto FC soccer forum
Thorny Question: Should American Indians and Alaska Natives Buy Their Own Health Insurance?
A Thorny Question: Who is Responsible for Transcription Costs?
Thorny question: Outerwear
The thorny question of the last bean.

The deck this week is the forty card Victorian Flower Oracle by Magic Realist Press of Prague, Czech Republic, 2006. Accompanying 132 page book written by Shelia Hamilton.

1 comment:

  1. And my question is not directed at you - but at the writer of the question that separated "American" and "Alaskan" - are they not one and the same - just asking.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn