Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Act

Daily Draw: Marco Polo Tarot ~ Knight of Wands

The action in this image took me by surprise. I guess that is the good side of losing your mind, each day the old is new again. I googled Knight of Wands images and the verdict is about evenly divided. Some wands knights appear as static, other active. So with that solved...

I'm reminded by this card how easy it is to jump before knowing where you are going to land. This is a particularly irritating personal fault because I hate landing on my face. But it has also led me to new interests and new places. So I'm evenly divided in life, as in the cards today.

"If we do act, in however small a way, we don't have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory." ~ Howard Zinn 1922-2010

1 comment:

  1. Yep, he does look a bit fired up. Of course when I'm passionate about something, I get the same way. Sometimes the results are productive, but sometimes destructive; then I end up having to make amends for whatever I said or did in haste!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn