Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cloaked Genius

Daily Draw: A'HA Oracle ~ Indigo

The companion book uses this term to draw our attention to people who are so different from ourselves as to be nearly impossible to understand. We are asked to listen and learn rather than close off, judge, and neutralize.

I'm not a follower of the Indigo Child theory, but I'm reminded by this card the world is chock full of things I don't understand, that truth is stranger than fiction, and to keep my mind, eyes, and options open.

"The principle mark of genius is not perfection but originality, the opening of new frontiers." ~ Arthur Koestler 1905-1938

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the keyword for this card was "Indigo" I immediately judged then closed my mind. How funny that this is what this card deals with! A little lesson for me today it seems... :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn