Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fish Or Cut Bait

Daily Draw: Golden Tarot of the Renaissance ~ Knight of Cups

This Knight of Cups has been mulling an idea for some time. We can do that forever and not change one iota. But when we finally make a move it is truly amazing what occurs.

I'm reminded by this card of some of the small steps I've taken over the last decade and what exciting and far reaching effects they have had on my life. Get off the dime, get moving, take that first step.

"Decision is a risk rooted in the courage of being free." ~ Paul Tillich 1886-1965

1 comment:

  1. That first step is a tough one...but then things seem so much easier once you just start!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn