Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mercury's Caduceus

Daily Draw: A'HA Oracle ~ Caduceus

The companion book suggests disquiet in our life may be of our own making. That the staff of Mercury guides us toward positive thinking and positive action, and wise counsel.

I'm reminded by this card how often I give advice unasked, and how seldom I seek outside advice beyond my cards. This reverse viewpoint has given much food for thought.

"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within." ~ Ramona L. Anderson 1887-1949

My deck this week is the A'HA Oracle beautifully self-published by Linnie Lambrechtsen of New South Wales Australia. 77 cards with both color and black and white art and well written 104 page guidebook.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely looking oracle! Looking forward to seeing more of this one.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn