Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

No Subscription Required

Daily Draw: A'HA Oracle ~ Gentleness

Life's lessons are hard enough. This image encourages us to look for the best in ourselves and others, avoid the negative thoughts and actions that bring us down.

I'm reminded by this card what teaching myself to see the positive and trying to be the positive has brought to and blessed my life. Absolutely amazing, the power of thought. And all free, no fees required.

"There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative." ~ W. Clement Stone 1902-2002

1 comment:

  1. What a great message for me today - life's lessons are hard enough; there's no need for me to be Super Woman. These cards are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn