Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Point Of View

Daily Draw: Marco Polo Tarot ~ World

A fortune-teller would say this is one of the best cards in the deck to get, placed and surrounded right. Me, this image shows a woman oblivious to her environment and that purple thing doesn't look like a protector, but real life about to grab her by the throat and reinsert some reality.

This card reminds me that I call myself an optimist and really believe I can see the blessing in whatever happens...eventually. But in my daily draw I so often see the warning in the cards and not the blessing. Am I foolish? Frightened? Don't know.

"There are times when the greatest change needed is a change of my viewpoint." ~ Denis Diderot 1713-1784

1 comment:

  1. That is an unusual World card - she seems so interested in the beauty of the flower that she's oblivious to everything else.
    I once asked my teenager, if she considered herself an optimist or a pessimist - did she see the glass half full or half empty. She said, "that depends; is someone drinking from the glass or in the process of filling it up?" That's an answer from a realist :). And I think that describes you better my friend than "foolish."

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn