Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Real Thing

Daily Draw: Victorian Flower Oracle ~ Tea and Coffee, Friendship

Sanka and Coffea Arabica.
Herbal tisane and Camellia sinensis.

I'm reminded by this card we all know and can taste the difference between the above choices. No matter how lovingly and carefully prepared you have the real thing and you have something else. Friendships are much like that. I call people who post on my blogs blogging friends. They are not the same thing as the friend who sits beside me at the funeral home or Thanksgiving dinner. Both are valuable parts of our lives...same thing only different...

"I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." ~ Flash Rosenberg

1 comment:

  1. If I (WE, all of us) were closer, we would come and sit at your Thanksgiving table. But if I went missing, I'd be out talking to the chooks...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn