Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Beginagain, Again

Daily Draw: Shakespearian Tarot ~ Ace of Wands

Aces. Bless their hearts. Yesterday the Ace of Coins. And this morning's draw. And in reply to a personal query today I drew the Ace of Swords. I'm not a bit surprised, I'd be more surprised if there were no Aces showing.

I'm reminded by this card, that while I do not believe in traditional fortune telling by the cards, I most certainly do believe they can clarify situations for me. And make fun of me. And comfort me. And entertain me. That is a lot of value from a pack of paper and ink. This Ace of Wands acknowledges we've once again set in motion long reaching changes...but first we had to start.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." ~ Maria Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn