Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

El Diablo

Daily Draw: Da Vinci Tarot ~ Devil

This image shows a relaxed and reflective Devil in full control of a savage beast.

I'm reminded by this card that if tempered, our obsessions, proclivities, and fetishes can allow our lives to be well rounded and enjoyable. Let loose with no counter-stone or restraint our life quickly becomes a shambles. The gift that comes with being human is choice...

"A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you." ~ Thomas Leonard 1955-2003

2 comments:

  1. I discovered (through an exercise of sorts) that my weaknesses were often my strengths taken to the extreme. For example, my planning and organization could turn into inflexibility and stubborness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here. My sensitivity and concern can lead me to be overly-sensitive and over-protective.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn