Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Horns Of A Dilemma

Daily Draw: Ancient Egyptian Tarot ~ Prince of Wands

He no longer has a choice. He stands in his method of exit while his means of exit are consumed with fire.

I'm reminded by this card this is what happens when we don't move our own life along, when we allow others to make our choices for us. Inaction is still a choice...so don't gripe about the outcome.

"Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind." ~ Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

1 comment:

  1. I have an acquaintance who gets excited about change. For instance, she'll decide to start an exercise program. She'll go out and buy new shoes, exercise pants and shirts, DVDs, and books. The one thing she doesn't do? Exercise. Sometimes I can fool myself into thinking I'm doing something when I'm just really spinning my wheels...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn