Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

And So We Wait

Daily Draw: Haindl Tarot ~ King of Wands

Interesting card for today. Right now (5:30 AM) we feel like we are under the foot of Brahma, we answer to the whim of a many headed beast, and all hands are on deck dancing to a nameless tune.

I'm reminded by this card that life is change, and later today this figure could be us rather than over us. And so we wait, having done everything we can do.

"Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired." ~ Mae West 1893-1980

Edited to add, at 1:15 PM...WE AM BRAMA!!! SO PUMPED :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope "Brahma" hasn't created too much of a burden for you to bear! Sending good thoughts for a positive outcome your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the waiting is the hard part - and sometimes the waiting is the good part.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn