Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Be My Target?

Daily Draw: Buckland Romani Tarot ~ 8 of Swords

Even the most talented highly paid experts in their fields can have an off day.

I'm reminded by this card that is why they continue to show up for game practice, continue to wordsmith or paint or refine hybrid orchids. This image made me laugh though, the expression on his face is all "what did I do, where ya going man, you're lucky I let you be my target."

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant 1933-

2 comments:

  1. You know I don't think I ever noticed the blood on this card before! If he can't throw knives, I wonder if he can mop floors... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt his resume would indicate he was the best...and it would be all I'm The Dude Mopper, Bow Before Me. Stick with Himself :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn