Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blind Spots

Daily Draw: Shakespearian Tarot ~ 6 of Cups

edited to add: I wrote this post four days ago, thinking this was the 6 of Coins. No, Orbs are coins...one of the reasons I hate it when suits are renamed and the reason since January of 2010 I choose to be consistent with coins, cups, wands, and swords. All that said to say...I stand by my interpretation :)

I've been thinking about a gentleman who has been in the news a lot this year. Don't men understand that those women are there for the money, not balding heads and sagging body's? Does big money make people big blind?

I'm reminded by this card of blind spots. We all have 'em, sometimes by convenience and sometimes because we are blind to the light. One of my blind spots is cookies with my afternoon tea. They don't have any calories so can't be where that two pounds came from...

"People have blind spots about where they're weak." ~ Scott Erker

2 comments:

  1. I've always heard that if you break them in two before you eat them, all the calories will leak out... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I have the same problem with pieces of chocolate.

    I should get myself back to SparkPeople - I was there for a little while as AnelaKini, and enjoyed the posts and the company there. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn