Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Far From Perfect

Daily Draw: Oracle of the Dreamtime ~ Spider

Subtitled Illusions, Seduction, Charisma. All covered in the companion story, how a community was torn apart by strong opposing opinions and morals.

I'm reminded by the Spider I'm neither God nor judge, how others choose to behave or live is none of my business. To kill or be killed for personal opinions is beyond ludicrous...I certainly couldn't stand up to a public spyglass, I'm as far from perfect as anyone can get.

"Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts." ~ E.B. White 1899-1985

1 comment:

  1. I was watching a special on Abe Lincoln last night, and blown away by Booth's adamant attitude that the US would be so much better without Lincoln. What makes people come up with such outrageous opinions to the point where they are willing to take a life? Religion, self-righteousness, and prejudice are some powerful drugs...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn