Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Love And Lookers

Daily Draw: Haindl Tarot ~ 2 of Cups

This Haindlized peacock is a beauty to behold...my little black hens are molting and are anything but beautiful, yet which do you think I prefer?

I'm reminded by this card sex appeal is designed to draw us together, but once true love sets in love stays whether sex appeal waxes or wanes. Brilliant gene coding that.

MRS HOWELL: You know there's really more to beauty than perfection of face and figure.
CUT TO: CLOSE UP OF MR AND MRS HOWELL
MRS HOWELL: It also means breeding and poise, and a kind of charm that comes from maturity.
MR HOWELL STANDS AND RAISES HIS COCONUT
PAN UP WITH MR HOWELL
MR HOWELL: Ha…how true. In my opinion, Mrs. Howell is the most beautiful creature, in the world.
Gilligan's Island, Beauty is as beauty does, Joanne Lee September 23, 1965

1 comment:

  1. Beauty is the 100 yd. dash, and true love is the marathon - able to go long distances and endure the challenges.
    Great post my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn