Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Struck By Lightning

Daily Draw: Oracle of the Dreamtime ~ Lightning Man

Subtitled Warning, Impact, Power, he is the equivalent of 'may I be struck by lightning if I'm not telling you the truth' who appears during the rainy season.

I'm reminded by this card how lax humans can get with morality when there is no consequence. We will always need the Lightning Man to put in an appearance else just how far down the black road would we go?

"Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men." ~ Thomas Henry Huxley 1825-1895

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Very true, unfortunately. If there wasn't rules and regulations, this world would be even worse off than it already is.

    Best wishes,
    Cher

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn