Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Unbloating

Daily Draw: Buckland Romani Tarot ~ Ace of Swords

A bittersweet image, the wagons roll toward the brighter future but to do so some of the past must be left behind.

I'm reminded by this card of a couple of things I'm going to delete from my life this morning. Good things, they have served their purpose well but to keep them in my life now would only serve as mental clutter. Realizing it is time to finish is a good thing. So is trimming life bloat.

"Action expresses priorities." ~ Mahatma Mohandas Gandhi 1869-1948

The deck this week is The Buckland Romani Tarot, 2008 second edition from Glade Press. Art by Lissanne Lake, 248 page illustrated book by Ray Buckland.

1 comment:

  1. That picture reminds me of King Arthur's sword in the stone. Who has what it takes to pull it from the stump?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn