Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Careful What You Wish For

Daily Draw: Celtic Wisdom Tarot ~ 5 of Swords

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it is the story behind this card. I'm trying to think back to what has blown up in my face, what I wish I hadn't wished for.

My Ipod
Help from my sister in law
The American house on two acres dream
Crocs stock
Well that is a pitiful list after twenty minutes of hard thinking. You'd think by my age it would be longer list than that. Perhaps I'm not the idiot those four things make me feel like. More likely I'm just a person that works things out without any drama. Well not much drama anyway.

"When the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free again." ~ Edith Hamilton 1867-1963

1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting take on the Five of Swords. And that's also a short list of wishes gone wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn