Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Edit Our Individuality

Daily Draw: Moon Oracle ~ Individuality

Individuality is defined as self-reliance and personal independence. Sounds simple doesn't it?

I'm reminded by this card, each day we recreate ourselves. Every action and word offers us an opportunity to reverse calcification and encourage something inside ourselves to take a chance and witness a self-miracle. Or take a break, be restful, lay down the tilting windmills lance, let the herd beat the path and just be. Either way is correct to our needs of the moment. Being individual is hard and often lonely work. Sometimes it is a comfort to be a sheeple and another day comes soon enough.

"If I'm going to sing like someone else, then I don't need to sing at all." ~ Billie Holiday 1915-1959

1 comment:

  1. Sharyn,

    Love the cards this week .... I am seeing them much better after scanning through two weeks worth of readings.

    'I can see clearly now ....'

    This one could be a quilt block.

    Judy B

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn