Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fish Or Cut Bait

Daily Draw: Magical Forest Tarot ~ 8 of Wands

Yesterday's contemplation is history.
Get off the pot.
Move your carcass.
Get the lead out.
Schnell schnell!
Get on the stick.

I'm reminded by this card why I leave myself time to think, time to organize my brain...at some point a decision must be made. Or it will be made for us, and that is a decision too. I choose to make my own decisions.

"Life is the sum of all your choices." ~ Albert Camus 1913-1960

1 comment:

  1. What a change in pace from yesterday's card! As Speedy Gonzales says, "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale!"

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn