Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Here's To Our Health

Daily Draw: Enchanted Tarot ~ 3 of Cups

What will you next do to celebrate something coming up? I'm counting the days until our health insurance kicks in, I'll celebrate by having my vision and hearing tested and a mammogram. I've been paying for catastrophic insurance, which doesn't cover living, just nearly dying. One visit to a physician's assistant plus one blood panel 2 years ago cost me $620.00. Being well is so expensive here, who can afford to get sick?

I'm reminded by this card to celebrate my good health. At my age my peers are already dying off.

"The first wealth is health." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson 1803-1882

1 comment:

  1. I'll be celebrating my mom's birthday at the end of this month, as well as her good health and my own.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn