Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Incompatibility

Daily Draw: Enchanted Tarot ~ 3 of Swords

How many relationships do we bleed over that involve people who, in a perfect world we wouldn't even choose to know? Granted, each person in our life leaves us something...but sometimes that connection hardly seems worth whatever lesson we take away with us.

My run of cards this week perfectly reflects my state of inner mind. My little-me shouts "make 'em pay, revenge and havoc, and...". Fortunately little-me isn't in charge, so on the exterior I'm following my dear friend Clara's advice, "smile 'em to death".

"Staying detached from the outcome creates enough sacred space for an original solution to magically unfold." Rick Levine 1949-

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn