I drew this card last night in a small spread. When I saw the card I saw my error, I was not specific in my query, a common problem when querents ask a question, a stupid one for me to make. Which left me not knowing if this card meant a challenge I created for myself, or someone who has challenged me in some way.
I'm reminded by this card there are always clues if the reader takes the time to hunt for them rather than leaping to shaky conclusions.
- The moon itself is half and half, a challenge I can accept or deny.
- On the chart the moon is on the right hand side, suggesting the future rather than current or past.
- We see the autumnal colors and read fall on the card, another clue that it is in the future, and when.
- The moon is evenly balanced on the sides, but above and below we see uneven clues.
- Looking at the pie symbol I see this is an Air challenge, one of thought or learning.
"What I began by reading, I must finish by acting." ~ Henry David Thoreau 1817-1862