Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wagons Ho!

Daily Draw: Magical Forest Tarot ~ Chariot

It doesn't happen as often as I'd like, but maybe that is the magic of it; when everything aligns right and I jump from bed shouting Road Trip it is akin to John Belushi shouting Toga Toga. Other than getting into the drivers seat there is no planning at all. Any junction I come to I flip my directional quarter and that is my compass.

I'm reminded by this wide-eyed trio sometimes a chariot is just a chariot, and a road trip is the best adventure there is.

"Then all goes well -- he has changed his market-cart into a chariot of the sun." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson 1803-1882

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where they're going, but it looks like they are in for one heck of an adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn